Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday thoughts

My random Friday thoughts. . .
Another of my girls' locker inspirational quotes.  Never quit.  You can do it!  Good words of advice.  

So I got nominated to be the campaign manager/chairman for a school bond issue coming up in the November election in my town.  The bond issue is to build new schools which we sorely, desperately need.  I wanted to be involved from the beginning because I have been a weekly volunteer in the schools for the last 11 years and have seen what a sad state they are in.  I wanted to be involved, but not in charge. . .oh well.  Here we go.  I am committed to it.  I do feel very strongly about it.  I want to get the correct information out because when people see the numbers and get the correct information it is a no-brainer decision.  We need new schools!  So say a little prayer for me during the next 9 weeks and for my town that the people will hear the message and choose the right :)  Yes for our kids!  Yes for our schools!  Yes for the future of our community!! Never quit!  You can do it!

Have a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment