Monday, November 10, 2014

2014 Blue Jeans Week 45

It was a bittersweet week.  The school bond campaign is over, and sadly we lost.  That has been hard.  Talked more about it in my last Friday post.  I find comfort in that fact I did absolutely everything I could do and am proud of my efforts and those serving with me.  It was a good experience just wish it ended differently.  Miss E started basketball games.  That is always fun.  Started my organized Christmas countdown which I enjoy.  I think this is my 9th year doing that Christmas countdown.  You can check it out here.  Here is a look at our week. . .
Miss O entertaining us Sunday evening playing her guitar.  Love it when she shares her talents.

Miss A made these cute cupcakes for a bake sale.  

Memories from the campaign--our yard signs

Tuesday--I voted!  

Found this note left for me one morning on a napkin at the kitchen table.  Made my day :)

Miss E had her first 2 basketball games this week.  Let the season begin!  She played great and was really fun to watch!

Basketball, basketball here we come for the next few months. . .

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great week!  Come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry your educational bind didn't pass. You really did do an amazing job and you should be proud of that. OMG- those cupcakes are so cute and love the note the kids left for you. That is so sweet. From one sport to the other. LOL! It truly never ends but is all great fun and good for the kids. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear all your hard work didn't have the desired outcome. I'm glad to hear that you've got such a positive attitude about it though, and are able to take the good things away from it that you learned & the experiences you had & the people you got to meet. Those cupcakes Miss A made are ADORABLE!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete