Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday thoughts---catching up

Friday thoughts. . .
Such a good thing to remember.  I am always telling my kids, "just do your best and that is all you can do."  My mom told me the same thing growing up.  I also tell my kids, "It doesn't matter if you are first or last, I don't care, just as long as you did your best."  It is important advice for them and me.  As long as we try our best, we are doing all we can and should be content with that because we will know and God will know we gave it our all and that was all we could do.  After we do our best we just have to turn it over to God and let His will be done.

I have been sooooooo far behind on my physical Project Life for 2014.  May was the last month I got done.  Summer I usually don't get much done with all the kids home, so August was going to be my catch-up month after the kids started back to school, but then I got involved in the school bond campaign and that sucked about every free minute I had until mid-November.  Then it was Christmas and crazy here, so I am way far behind.  I have pictures printed from May to August, so I am going to try and get those in today and then order the rest of the year so I can get those done next week.  I haven't even decided what kit I am going to do for 2015.  I have 2--Honey and Kiwi, so once I get 2014 done I will have to decide and start that.  Thank heavens I put all the pictures on my blog each week with comments so it is easy to update my physical book and don't wonder what the pictures are.  That is a good thing!  

Have a great weekend and see you Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment