Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday thoughts


 My random Friday thoughts. . .

Love this quote, and it is so true.  Everyone is fighting a hard battle even if you can't see it, and if you could see it you would be glad that the battle isn't yours.  Compassion is so important.  It cannot be overstated.  Kindness is so very important and so very necessary and needed in our world.  So just a thought to be kind to others this weekend, as they are fighting a hard battle even if you can't see it.

More crazy is the status here because we were already at crazy.  I thought last week was my total crazy week, but this week is running a very, very close 2nd.  School gets out in 3 WEEKS!  3 WEEKS from TODAY and school is out for the summer.  I cannot tell you how excited I am about that!!!  Yeah!

Among the crazy I have so enjoyed seeing my tulips bloom.  2 years ago I planted over 100 bulbs, and I so enjoy seeing the fruits or I should say flowers of my labor.  Here is just a look at a few of them.
Love these pink and orange mix.

This beautiful mix of magenta and white just happened this year.  I planted white, and I planted magenta, and they mixed on their own.  Soooo pretty!

And here is a look at the side/back flower bed where most of my tulips are.  Love them!

And onto other flowers. . . Miss A was assigned to make table center pieces for a spelling bee dinner.  Well, that girl has been to Seattle and back and is running a million miles per hour, so guess who got to make them?  Ben and I.  Super Mom and Dad right here :)  Just finished them up and are heading with them to the school in a minute.  Crazy, crazy.  Looking forward to a quieter weekend and lots of sleep (hopefully :)

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment