Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday thoughts

My random Friday thoughts. . .

My house is no longer quiet during the days now--it is crazy loud, but that is ok.  School is out for the summer!  I can deal with loud since I don't have to get my kids up at 5:30 a.m. for seminary anymore--big loud cheer--so life is good.  Getting more sleep is good--for everyone. 

So wanted to share some color I have in my yard right now. . .
My peonies are big and just gorgeous!  I have two of this hot pink color--one in the front and one on the side.

Some more iris are out--this pretty lighter purple

And this really pretty multi--colored one.

And then we had the LAST day of school so we had to do our traditional "Toyota" jump shot.  This was our first attempt. . .

And this was our next one.  So much fun :)

Yeah!  Summer is here!  Enjoy your long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those kids got HOPS! ;) Yay for summer! And gorgeous flowers. My iris are not open yet. Late bloomers :)

    ReplyDelete