Tuesday, July 14, 2015

2015 Blue Jeans Week 28

Summer is quickly slipping away.  I have so much less computer time in summer with all 4 kids home :)  Life is good.  I am officially a school board member now effective July 1.  I had my first meeting this week.  One meeting down and 4 1/2 years to go, but it is an opportunity that I am looking forward to.  Wish me luck.  But back to summer. . . here is a look at our past week. . .
Sunday night there were fireworks in the field behind our house.  We enjoyed watching them from our trampoline.

A fun summer project--Mr J made a Lego candy dispenser.  He got the idea off pinterest.

I started volunteering for the library home bound books program this week.  This was my first delivery.  It was a neat experience, and the people were so grateful to get their books.  

My family and especially my kids love the comedy show Studio C on BYUTV.  For a late birthday present, my sister and brother-in-law sent Mr J this poster.  He was soooo excited! 

The library is a huge part of our summer.  My girls volunteer at the different children's programs during the summer.  Today they had a cool science program that Miss O and Miss E helped with.  Mr J enjoyed going to the different science stations.  

This weekend we were able to go to the city and visit the temple for our Church with my oldest girls.  The flowers are so pretty there!  It was a beautiful day!

Thanks for visiting!  Come back soon!  Hope your summer is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment