Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday thoughts

Sometimes I have a hard time getting motivated.  Anyone else have this problem?  I make "to-do" lists.  I should get those things done that day, but man my morning list making enthusiasm does not equal my afternoon "I need a nap" attitude, so many things just get moved to the next day's "to-do" list and many things stay on that list for a long, long time until they either become irrelevant--like I missed the deadline/holiday/party/birthday/event or they just disappear from the list and are replaced with many other things that may or may not get done.  Oh well.  I try.  I guess that is the point, right?  We are down here to learn and grow and keep trying.  I try not to be too hard on myself which is another thing I fluctuate on how well I do.  At times I can be very forgiving, but others very harsh.  I am sure most can relate to this too.  But we just keep trying, right?  So as we head into this beautiful fall weekend in this month when we are to be remembering how many, many things we have to be grateful for, remember to just keep trying.  Don't give up and don't be too hard on yourself.   Enjoy the blessings God has given you because you are His child, and He loves you.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment