Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What's up Wednesday--a few new favorites

No original "me" recipes to share today, but wanted to share 3 new recipes I tried from other places and that we have LOVED!  They all went into my permanent cookbook, and even the kids wanted copies for their own cookbooks, so you know they were good!

The first one is a skillet s'mores.  Our family loves s'mores and since it is way too cold to go out and have one by the fire, this skillet one is perfect.  We devoured the whole thing in 5 minutes flat--with vanilla ice cream on top of it just after it came out of the oven.  Divine.  Please make it.  It is from Your Home Based Mom and you can find it here

Second new recipe we tried this week was also from Your Home Based Mom--check out her site, I like it.  I is a slow cooker Mongolian Beef, and we also all loved it.  Very easy and very good.  Love throw in the crock pot recipes that are just waiting for you ready to go at the end of the day.  You can find that one here

Last one was a brownie recipe--a junior mint brownie recipe.  It makes a small batch and uses a 4 oz box of junior mints.  Our family loves, loves, loves mint brownies.  The kind I usually make are pretty involved, but these are super simple, make in one bowl and you're done.  I found them at Skip to my Lou here. One thing about this recipe, in the directions it says to add the vanilla, but in the ingredients list it doesn't say vanilla, so I added 1 teaspoon.  They were good :)

Just sharing some yummy finds this week!  Hope you enjoy!  Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment